Gili Trawangan Transfer
Flying along the North East coast of Bali, you will see Mount Agung to your left and Nusa Lembongan Island to your right. Approaching Gili Trawangan, Mount Rinjani, Indonesia's second highest volcano can be seen close by on neighboring Lombok dominating the views towards the East.
Duration : Approx. 45 minutes per way
- Prices are per helicopter. Prices are in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) and are inclusive of 10% government tax.
- Gili Trawangan transfers operate during day light hours only.
- Aircraft capacity allows 1-5 passengers on a flight. For 6 passengers and above please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- Landing fee may apply to and from a variety of privately owned locations.
- Overnight stays are available upon request
- All flights are subject to availability, confirmed passenger weights, weather and Air Traffic Control.
- Please refer to our policies for more details.
Aircraft weight and balance requirements are strictly adhered to according to Indonesian Civil Aviation Authority regulations; this is for passenger safety and will under no circumstances be compromised. Air Bali Helicopter is not authorized to carry dangerous goods. All passengers and bags will be weighed prior to boarding the aircraft. Excess luggage may be stored at Air Bali Helicopter facilities free of charge.
- The total payload available when chartering the helicopter is a combination of passengers, baggage and cargo expressed as the total payload available in kilograms.
- Luggage sizes are based upon 55cmx40cmx20cm dimensions and max 23kg per piece.
Larger items must be arranged with Air Bali Helicopter prior to the flight.
- Maximum weight allowable for passengers and baggage is 380kg.